Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Giving Thanks #2

by Tracy Jewell

I have many reasons to give thanks but today it’s for our worship team at Good Sam. I’m thankful for Chris Chase and his gift for giving a great sermon and being so approachable and easy to talk to.

While on the calling committee, I enjoyed meeting him in Tennessee, and I think every Sunday that God blessed Good Sam with a fabulous priest.

I’m thankful for Revbecca. I didn’t think that we could be lucky a second time, but once again we were blessed. Rebecca shares the same gifts as Chris as far as preaching and being easy to talk to. 


Finally, I’m thankful for Tom, our music director. Tom has been blessed by the Lord with his musical talents and shares them with the rest of us. Tom, when you bring music to our service I am overcome with the Holy Spirit!

I’m thankful to the Lord for sharing Chris, Rebecca and Tom with Good Samaritan.

What do you give thanks for?

1 comment: